Written by physicians and specialists in easy-to-understand language, this is the perfect publication for future parents and other family members. Provides complete information on pregnancy and the miracle of birth.
|Established in: 1994
|Published in: Spanish
Created specifically for mothers-to-be, Agenda para Mamá is Puerto Rico's month-by-month guide to pregnancy and baby's developmental years. Written by doctors and specialists in easy-to-understand language, this special-interest annual publication provides detailed explanations. Sixty-five thousand babies are born in Puerto Rico every year, many to new mothers. Agenda para Mamá is the bible for new mothers and fathers.
- Family Planning
- The Father's role
- Choosing your Doctor and the Hospital
- The Different Stages of Pregnancy
- Exercise and Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Maternity Fashions
- Labor, Birth, and Post-natal
- Newborn and Infant Fashions
- Monthly Infant Growth and Development Profile
- The Child's Developmental Years