Helps brides, grooms, and their family members coordinate all wedding arrangements. Includes information on budget planning, bridal fashions, honeymoon destinations and much more.
|Established in: 1991
|Published in: Spanish
Agenda para la Novia is the first Spanish-language wedding planning guide available in Puerto Rico. This specialized annual publication has all the information required to help coordinate one of life's most unforgettable occasions. Agenda para la Novia is divided into convenient step-by-step chapters so readers can plan, budget, and organize the perfect wedding with minimal effort. From invitations to bridal gowns and honeymoon sites... Agenda para la Novia has it all!
With more than 45,000 weddings in Puerto Rico every year, Agenda para la Novia is used by the future couples and all their family members.
- Contemporary Nuptial Etiquette
- Defining Your Budget
- Selecting the Right Type of Ceremony
- Ordering and Sending-out Invitations
- Gift Registry Essentials
- Reception Hall Alternatives
- Honeymoon Destinations
- Establishing the Newlyweds' First Home
- Wedding Fashions for the bride, groom, and bridal party
- Choosing the right florist, caterer, baker, photographer, and more